2008年10月18日 星期六

magazine subscription

When I read the latest issue of ELLE,

I surprisely found that there was a passage about colors used in F/W collection -- and it is undoubtly the BLACK color.



Although it reveals the truth that the majority brands will use black for the every F/W collection, I realise that black can be interpreted into different level of black, like pure black, black and etc. Also together with different texture, silhouette, a simple design can also be a fantastic one.



As black color is the mixture of all colors, it is very easy to match with the other color to make the extra color to become more outstanding.



In fact, it is not very ugly to dress in black as human skin is in skin color which in fact give a good contrast to the dull black color. But for me, I don't know why I like to dress in white more than in black...haha, maybe i like some light color than strong color.



ELLE magazine subscription:

沒有留言: